Motor Vehicle Forms

To view and print these forms in keeping with filing standards you will need the Adobe Acrobat reader.

• Affidavit for Replacement/Non-Exchange (Form: TC 96-167)
• Affidavit of Incomplete Transfer
• Affidavit of Total Consideration Given for a Motor Vehicle (Form: 71A100)
• Application for Disabled Persons Special Parking Permit (Form: TC 96-204)
• Boat Transfer Form (BTR) (Form: TC 96-184)
• Exempt Transfer Affidavit (Form: 71A245)
• Motor Vehicle Usage Tax Multi-Purpose Form (Form: 71A101)
• Vehicle Transfer Form (VTR) (Form: TC 96-182)
• Title Lien Statement (Form: TC 96-187E)